limpid

Absolutely **** soul crushing.

I watch that shower for 45 minutes, go outside for my HT cigarette only to find I haven't left myself one from last night.

I'm on the verge of tears.

I feel for ya buddy i did that the other week

I'd left the empty packet in my jacket too...What kind of savage am I?

• Like 1

Got a feeling the West Ham players think they just have to turn up to win this one. They lacked a cutting edge, their heads started to drop when they failed to score and then we started tp do some attacking. This is the sort of match we can win, so let's hope we just carry on the second half exactly as we did the first.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 2

Massive 45mins for paul lambert

I honestly think he could lose 2 or 3 more games before Lerner actually thought about his future.

Agree, the fixture list is a convenient excuse, Southampton at home is excusable for him, really only QPR away is a bad result, but that is of course looking at it on paper rather than watching some of our performances

In my mind he's got another couple of weeks before Lerner might even think about waking up, burnley, palace, Leicester, baggies, no excuses for any of them

• Like 1

Absolutely **** soul crushing.

I watch that shower for 45 minutes, go outside for my HT cigarette only to find I haven't left myself one from last night.

I'm on the verge of tears.

I feel for ya buddy i did that the other week

Me too ! If another VTer goes outside if kitkat's house and finds no fags then questions need to be asked !

• Like 1