Who Would be Next?

Stevo985

I struggle to understand Sherwood etc. I've seen nothing in these managers to suggest an improvement.

As many have said, Lambert has proved he can keep a poor side up. I don't want to risk that as I believe we will still stay up this season, however, the quality of football is abysmal. Therefore, unless a decent manager is available we may as well stay with what we have.

This is not a backing for Lambert, as my previous posts will show I want rid ASAP, but unless we have someone else e.g. Moyes lined up, its a waste of time.

I'd like to see a foreign coach.  I think it's more exciting as an announcement but, also, it would be a refreshing take on the majority-Brits we've had recently (Houllier the only exception?).

Isa posted somewhere about Bernd Schuster - he could certainly be interesting (although not sure he'd come).

I'm often baffled by some of the names that are served up when people discuss managers, Sherwood? I'd rather just keep Lambert.

I know.

Tim Sherwood?

I think I'd rather bring McLeish back.

• Like 1

If we do go down, there's only one man to bring us up, despite being one of the most detestable fcukers in the game. Step forward Colin W*nker, the promotion master. He'd need firing come the end of that season though - utterly hapless in the top flight

Isa posted somewhere about Bernd Schuster - he could certainly be interesting (although not sure he'd come).

No way of knowing for sure but I believe he would. He joined Malaga who were in a chaotic situation, tight finances and with a bad owner who had lost interest. Also, the Premier League remains a big draw. I think many of the defeatists (not you) who constantly drone on about there not being anybody else who would take the job seem to underestimate this.

Tim Sherwood has done absolutely nothing in football management.

He won 14 games with Spurs in 28 league games

In his last 28 league games, Paul Lambert has won 8

In the preceding 28 league games, he won 10

• Like 1

Tim Sherwood managed a team of very good players who didn't want to play for Andre Villas Boas and once he was gone started playing again.

His results were good but I put that down to the calibre of players at his disposal not his tactical nouse.

IF Lambert were to go, I seriously don't know who we would employ....

Are we an attractive proposition? Possibly - especially if we are (as we're led to believe) financially sound again after several years of cutting the cloth.

It's all pie in the sky IMO - there's no way he'll be sacked any day soon.

No to Sherwood

No to foreigner

Yes to Pulis, ask him to get us through this season in relative safety and move on in the summer.

Then bring in Klinnsman or DeBoer!

:D

You mis read my timeline?

Klinnsman and Deboer only come with the billionarie oligarch!!

Tim Sherwood has done absolutely nothing in football management.

He won 14 games with Spurs in 28 league games

In his last 28 league games, Paul Lambert has won 8

In the preceding 28 league games, he won 10

Sherwood has also deemed himself too good for 2 other premier league jobs, maybe even 3.

A guy like that shouldn't be turning down any premier league jobs.

He's a clown. He's not a good manager and he's an arrogant clearing in the woods to go along with it.

I'd rather Lambert signed a 10 year contract.

• Like 1

Â