Paul Lambert

limpid

Players generally haven't improved under him, he is never proactive with substitutions, never tries to win a game but makes changes to try and save games when we a losing.

Sadly doesn't look like he knows how to change our fortunes on the pitch so for me he has to go.

• Like 1

The third year of crap on the trot - Lambert has shown he is incapable to improve us.

I don't think anyone is saying it's been a nice journey! But this season Lambert has been allowed to play high earners and has bought some experience.

Hutton has played well. Our midfield, whilst not great, is far better than last year and the defensive signings of Senderos and Cissoko have been good improvements. Our record against teams outside the top 6 is W2 D1 L1. We've been playing slightly better too.

It's not great, no-one is saying that but there is improvement and enough mitigating circumstances and CURRENT evidence to suggest, at worst, Lambert deserves more time.

Edited by jackbauer24

Current evidence is 6 losses, 1 goal and a 1 point per game average.

Across the last 38 games with Lambo in charge we've clawed our way to 37 points.

Playing crap football on the whole we've averaged less than a point per game.  No need to give him more time to continue this awful awful record!

Whatever excuses that keep being levelled, Lambert has a terrible record, and the club has set new lows under his tenure. If he wins the next two, will that erase the terrible results, annual relegation battle and rubbish served up week on week over the past few years, no. It's time for a change.

• Like 2

Current evidence is 6 losses, 1 goal and a 1 point per game average.

Across the last 38 games with Lambo in charge we've clawed our way to 37 points.

Playing crap football on the whole we've averaged less than a point per game. No need to give him more time to continue this awful awful record!

That is really poor. I hasten a guess that goals scored are under one a game during that period and goals against would be well into the 60s

We played well against Hull and QPR but lost. Errr, we had a good game against Liverplop last season ooh, an beat Sunderland by 8. So surely we need to keep the hope????

Are we improving, no I don't think so. Have we ever??? For me its time for change, he may win a few more but he will never make is a winning team while he is here I doubt that.

I see no point in giving Lambert until Xmas (as some have suggested), he's already had 2 1/2 years (5 transfer windows) and we are still no better off - probably worse off. He's not suddenly going to become a tactical genius in the next 7 weeks. We've got to get rid now and give someone else a chance to assess things before January.

Agreed. Give him till christmas and they'll be posters saying give him to march, then give him to the end of the season etc etc. he's been here long enough and its gradually getting worse. He's a stain in the club and has to go now before he inflicts anymore damage in the club.

Â