Paul Lambert

limpid

Sack him and break the bank and get Eddie Howe if I dosent work out and we still get relegated he would be a cracker to have in the championship to get us straight back I think he is a smashing manager I really do and let's be honest it's only Bournemouth

Albeit Bournemouth are coming up this year n my opinion but probably get relegated the following season

In my head it sounds like a good plan lol

Sack him and break the bank and get Eddie Howe if I dosent work out and we still get relegated he would be a cracker to have in the championship to get us straight back I think he is a smashing manager I really do and let's be honest it's only Bournemouth

Albeit Bournemouth are coming up this year n my opinion but probably get relegated the following season

Yeah thats a shame, I was looking forward to going to Bournemouth next season.

Even if they don't sack Lambert, all this media speculation might force the club to come out and say something, even if it's just to let us know that he's going nowhere. Fox's Q&A should be interesting in a weeks time.

Good manager but not disiplined enough for our team, gabby will walk all over him.

Â