Paul Lambert

limpid

Fair play to Lambert for trying something new here, bringing in some good players, and not giving up. At the moment I honestly feel a little sorry for him, it's clear to everyone its just not going to work out but he must feel he has to stay committed to the end.

Nothing against him personally is what I'm trying to say. For the record I do think he needs to go now.

The betting markets don't really mean a lot with this sort of thing as it doesn't take much being put on to swing the odds like that. It doesn't take a betting genius either to whack a fiver on him to get the boot. 

I hope and pray he does go, but i can't see them doing it. After the praise and support he got from Fox a little over a week ago, i can't see him back tracking so soon. He will have a couple more games yet IMO, which is going to be horrendous and excruciating to see for him and for us.

Pretty sure he'll be gone by the next Premier League game. All the signs are there, fans in 100% agreement, press, no signs of green shoots on the pitch. 

In previous seasons we had least had some victories against the 'big' teams under our belt. Since our decent start, it's been a record breaking disaster this season.

The coin needs to be flipped.

That's just people putting money on because they think it has a good chance of happening. It doesn't mean much does it?

Someone most likely put a BIG wedge on it for that kind of drop

I hope so but I thought those markets changed pretty quickly and easily.

I'm by no means an "Itk" but i've heard it on very good authority from someone involved with the club that he's going nowhere.

Then you are ITK.

It would be a good move to remove him before Leiscester, as that could be seen as less important than the league games now and gives the new guy a chnace to access the team

no I'm really not an Itk, I sometimes find little bits out but nothing spectacular and half the time it's not worth posting. Just thought I'd pass on what I've been told

being told something from someone in the club makes your knowledge on that particular thing ITK - as in, you're "in the know" about that topic. This makes you ITK on this topic. Nobody is ITK full stop, they're ITK on the things they are (or claim to be) told about by people who are directly involved
Ok guess I am then

That's just people putting money on because they think it has a good chance of happening. It doesn't mean much does it?

Someone most likely put a BIG wedge on it for that kind of drop

I hope so but I thought those markets changed pretty quickly and easily.

They do, but usually a major drop to odds on is the result of a big bet, an unexpected number of moderate bets, or a deluge of small bets, over a short time frame. The bookie will slash the crap out of the odds, to an unrealistic degree, while it does some digging. If the odds are back up around evens or 1/2 tomorrow morning then they'll be confident enough there was nothing to it. If they stay where they are, or shorten further, that'll show they're worried about a big payout 

Fair play to Lambert for trying something new here, bringing in some good players, and not giving up. At the moment I honestly feel a little sorry for him, it's clear to everyone its just not going to work out but he must feel he has to stay committed to the end.

Nothing against him personally is what I'm trying to say. For the record I do think he needs to go now.

This

How the situation is right now with the fans, the media, the banners out, almost everyone in agreement he has to go,  I see his job as untenable, an it will be a totally shocking decision (like employing McLiesh) to keep Lambert til the end of the season. The next game will be hell for him. If not this week, I really cannot see him being here after the Stoke game.

Â