Paul Lambert

limpid

I asked earlier if Lambert had lost the dressing room, it was a bit of a loaded question as I have been told that the players are miserable and haven't a clue what they are supposed to be doing.

Now I am not naming names and you there will still be some who will call it as bull and that's fine. I think the performances of those players speak volumes.

Yeah, the players were tripe too.

You should not be forcing possession based football on a squad in a relegation battle. It wasn't working 10 games ago, it still isn't

ANYONE would be better. Literally anyone.

Get a bloke off the streets who can get this team playing better.

Whilst i agree he has to go i'd be gutted if we ended up with someone like Neil Warnock. I have little faith Lerner and Fox could attract the right candidates

The best argument is that it can't get any worse. It's just not possible.

I actually think he'll resign tonight.

It could get worse if he stays our manager and invariably gets us relegated.

But the performances themselves cannot get any worse. At least I cannot fathom a way that this set of players could play any worse. 

Surely his position is untenable? Even Lerner will be getting a twitchy bum now. He will want to protect his investment.

I would take Sherwood... I mean for **** sake Paul, look what you have done to me!

I'd take Barry Fry, with Trevor Francis as assistant and Paul Tait as head coach!

I would rather we ceased to exist and we had to start off again as AFC Villa, but I understand the sentiment!

I asked earlier if Lambert had lost the dressing room, it was a bit of a loaded question as I have been told that the players are miserable and haven't a clue what they are supposed to be doing.

Now I am not naming names and you there will still be some who will call it as bull and that's fine. I think the performances of those players speak volumes.

Yeah, the players were tripe too.

You should not be forcing possession based football on a squad in a relegation battle. It wasn't working 10 games ago, it still isn't

Agreed r.e: changing the style, but the players showed almost nothing tonight.

There was a point where we were already 2-0 down, but we had a corner.  It was poor (as per) and Hull broke.  They had 2 players sprint past ours who were jogging, giving up etc.  Hernandez wasted it - I think they had 4 or 5 on 3.  There was no fight in that display.  I wouldn't necessarily say Lambert has "lost the players" as I can't know that, but a change is just badly, badly needed now.  The club needs a kick up the arse.

ANYONE would be better. Literally anyone.

Get a bloke off the streets who can get this team playing better.

Whilst i agree he has to go i'd be gutted if we ended up with someone like Neil Warnock. I have little faith Lerner and Fox could attract the right candidates
I've seen Neil Warnock take over and really motivate players in the short term. As short term is a likely scenario, I would rather have him than this manager who cannot get this group of players performing where they should be - well above this pitiful current level Edited by trevor
  • Like 1

Â