Paul Lambert

limpid

BTW, for those whose Swedish is a bit rusty, I think the last paragraph of that story reads roughly as

"It is very painful to see how things are at the club right now. Management, which just a few days ago came out with a Baghdad Bob-statement in which they urged all to be united and support the team, seem more and more like they do not know how to run a professional club."

Boom! Could'nt be truer. The Lerner/Faulkner/Lambert axis has turned us into a laughing stock.

• Like 2

Not ITK - but seems like a move to undermine Lambert and get him to walk without paying compensation. Clearly he's hanging on for that - Clearly he won't be here next season.

I could be wrong but I have noticed a downturn in our youth results - since Kevin Mcdonald left. - so promoting Sid doesn't bring much coaching clout to the table.

There was a rumour at the time of Lambo's new deal - that Lambo wanted an increased role for Gary Karsa - which obviously wasn't going to go down well with Faulkner - and the rest has followed.

Lamberts toast now - but todays events make us less likley to get the required points to stay in the division.

Blame firmly at Faulkners\Lerners door IMO - It would seem Cowans is highly likley to be our next manager ......on the cheap......

How do you reckon? We were hardly setting the world alight with Culverhouse and Karsa there and their absence couldn't make Lambert any more sh*t than he already is.

Agreed - but the manager had complete controlof the playing side. Which it now appears he doesn't - so his credibility with players is diminshed ...ergo we are more likley to go down....

So do you think 7 defeats in our last 10 games is a good indicator that he had credibility with the players?

What the two of them done must have been really bad.  Wonder if one was HH?  You cant get suspended for not being nice to players.

Well, apparently there was a bust up between one of them and Sid, which led to Vlaar and Gabby stepping in to back Sid up. Another situation is that Gabby and Delph were both left out of a match squad a few weeks back because of stuff they had said to Culverhouse. Yet another situation is the apparent leaking of our line-ups (HairyHands?).

I think there is more to it than simply not being nice to players.

Routine suspension of staff .

Yes, suspending two long term, trusted colleagues is unquestionably routine.

In spite of that, he approved their suspensions.

Oh did he? As if he would come out and say anything else.

• Like 1

How long have Karsa and Culverhouse been with Lambert? His entire managerial career?

Pretty much. Karsa joined Lambo abit later, about a year into his career.

I can't see him carrying on without them then, surely not, unless they have both all of a sudden become pricks.

Bring on the Klopp!

What the two of them done must have been really bad.  Wonder if one was HH?  You cant get suspended for not being nice to players.

if it makes the players dislike you, that has a negative effect, that destroys morale

How long have Karsa and Culverhouse been with Lambert? His entire managerial career?

Yep, apparently so.

culverhouse took the training sessions, karsa did the tactics

Not ITK - but seems like a move to undermine Lambert and get him to walk without paying compensation. Clearly he's hanging on for that - Clearly he won't be here next season.

I could be wrong but I have noticed a downturn in our youth results - since Kevin Mcdonald left. - so promoting Sid doesn't bring much coaching clout to the table.

There was a rumour at the time of Lambo's new deal - that Lambo wanted an increased role for Gary Karsa - which obviously wasn't going to go down well with Faulkner - and the rest has followed.

Lamberts toast now - but todays events make us less likley to get the required points to stay in the division.

Blame firmly at Faulkners\Lerners door IMO - It would seem Cowans is highly likley to be our next manager ......on the cheap......

How do you reckon? We were hardly setting the world alight with Culverhouse and Karsa there and their absence couldn't make Lambert any more sh*t than he already is.

Agreed - but the manager had complete controlof the playing side. Which it now appears he doesn't - so his credibility with players is diminshed ...ergo we are more likley to go down....

So do you think 7 defeats in our last 10 games is a good indicator that he had credibility with the players?

Fair point.

But todays events reduce his credibility IMO.  Don't forget we are one win away from safety - I don't beleive all of the clubs energies are now focused on securing that. I am sure the players will be thinking, I m not running through brick walls for a manager who won't here much longer.

Well, apparently there was a bust up between one of them and Sid, which led to Vlaar and Gabby stepping in to back Sid up. Another situation is that Gabby and Delph were both left out of a match squad a few weeks back because of stuff they had said to Culverhouse. Yet another situation is the apparent leaking of our line-ups (HairyHands?).

I think there is more to it than simply not being nice to players.

Gabby and Delph were both left out of a match squad a few weeks back because of stuff they had said to Culverhouse.  Lambert would have had to back Culverhouse here then if this was the case?

if it makes the players dislike you, that has a negative effect, that destroys morale

Yep, apparently so.

culverhouse took the training sessions, karsa did the tactics

So now what? Given takes the training and Sid the tactics? 

What the hell is GoT ?The Irish version of Top Gear ?

Ever been to Bradford? It's like that, but with dragons.

If they aren't singing Journey covers in a high school canteen then you can count me the f**k out .

• Like 1

Â