limpid

Benteke is looking a shadow of his former self all because we have rushed him back way too early. It's a **** joke.

He hasn't been rushed back, he needs game time to get sharpness back not everything is Lambert's fault.

Then why play him? Why not bent?

I think we're going to need three penalties to get a draw. 

It's laughable how much better we are than them and yet how unlikely we look to actually put a one next to our name.

I'm not sure I remember any point in this game where a QPR player has touched the ball in our box.

Havn't you been watching over the last four years when we have been doing this.....that's what low grade football brings you down to.

I haven't seen us dominate a game like this in some time - we're completely the better side, we've dominated possession and dominated territorially and we've put countless crosses into their box, they've barely had the ball - yet we still don't look like we're going to score - against the worst team in the division. It's not what I've been watching for the last four seasons - the only thing that's familiar is the lack of goals.

The most worrying thing about this game is that this is our best performance of the season.