Weekends football 24/26 October

andykeenan

As much as people go on about what great squads the top teams have, look at the benches Man. United and Chelsea are putting out today...

Substitutes
  • 13 Lindegaard
  • 16 Carrick
  • 21 Herrera
  • 24 Fletcher
  • 42 Blackett
  • 44 Pereira
  • 49 Wilson
Substitutes

• 01 Cech
  • 05 Zouma
  • 06 Aké
  • 12 Mikel
  • 14 Schürrle
  • 17 Salah
  • 34 Baker

Not many game turning options on either bench there.

Anyone watching the NFL at Wembley?

SO much hype...but the atmosphere is dire and the 'action' is about as exciting as a Burnley Stoke classic.

I really just don't "get it".

It's so so dull. To me it's just people running into eachother. 

As much as people go on about what great squads the top teams have, look at the benches Man. United and Chelsea are putting out today...

Substitutes
  • 13 Lindegaard
  • 16 Carrick
  • 21 Herrera
  • 24 Fletcher
  • 42 Blackett
  • 44 Pereira
  • 49 Wilson
Substitutes

• 01 Cech
  • 05 Zouma
  • 06 Aké
  • 12 Mikel
  • 14 Schürrle
  • 17 Salah
  • 34 Baker

Not many game turning options on either bench there.

Yeah - it's not like anyone on Chelsea's bench has ever come onto a World Cup final and laid on the winning goal.

oh...

Cech, lindegaard, zouma, Herrera, fletcher, carrick, salah, Mikel & schurrle would start every game for most of the other teams in the league

I was talking about if either team are a goal down and need a sub to score like a Solsajaer or Hernandez. Only Schurrle from that list is proven.

Cech, lindegaard, zouma, Herrera, fletcher, carrick, salah, Mikel & schurrle would start every game for most of the other teams in the league

I was talking about if either team are a goal down and need a sub to score like a Solsajaer or Hernandez. Only Schurrle from that list is proven.

You could argue injuries are behind the lack of attacking options on the bench though, Utd are without falcao and Rooney, Chelsea without costa and remy

Anyone watching the NFL at Wembley?

SO much hype...but the atmosphere is dire and the 'action' is about as exciting as a Burnley Stoke classic.

Detroit came back from 21-0 to win with a last minute FG !!

It was anything but dire !

Amazing game .

Â