Weekends football 24/26 October

andykeenan

On paper it should be fairly straightforward for Chelsea. It'll be interesting to see what happens if they take an early lead.

If they do they will shut the game down and hit United on the break just as they did to Arsenal and in that scenario they will likely really show United up.

Since the early goal, small spending Burnley have been outplaying big spending Everton.

Yet the score is 2-1 Everton... Guess possession isn't everything ;)

It might be/might not be, but I didn't mention that it was.

It's ok that we (Villa) don't have much when we are counter attacking and it works, but when we are set up to counter a team with ten men behind the ball - AND still can't keep the ball.. well, you have to ask questions.

Since the early goal, small spending Burnley have been outplaying big spending Everton.

Yet the score is 2-1 Everton... Guess possession isn't everything ;)

It might be/might not be, but I didn't mention that it was.

It's ok that we (Villa) don't have much when we are counter attacking and it works, but when we are set up to counter a team with ten men behind the ball - AND still can't keep the ball.. well, you have to ask questions.

Not in this thread you don't... This is other football let's keep it that way.

Burnley are just miles out of their depth at this level aren't they? It's a shame to see what happens when small teams get promoted ahead of schedule to the premier league nowadays.

They will have to play us at some point i'm sure they will fancy their chances

• Like 1

Â