Weekends football 24/26 October

andykeenan

makes me sad watching West Ham. In the end.. its 11 v 11....  and if you try hard enough and play football.. things can go your way. If you just give up and sit back.. your going to get them in the mood.

I dont understand our tactics against the big 4 this season.. we were not like that last season. 

Depressing. Kudos to West Ham. Their fans wanted Big Sam out but their loving it now arent they.

How nice it must be to score a goal against one of the top four.

Or anyone, for that matter.

This is definitely part of my frustration with Lambert's comments about how taking 3pts from those five games is a good return. It just isn't. Were havnt come close to scoring in the pasta four games and I maintain that I think we're possibly the only team in the league who would draw blanks and not have a sniff. Unacceptable

How nice it must be to score a goal against one of the top four.

Or anyone, for that matter.

This is definitely part of my frustration with Lambert's comments about how taking 3pts from those five games is a good return. It just isn't. Were havnt come close to scoring in the pasta four games and I maintain that I think we're possibly the only team in the league who would draw blanks and not have a sniff. Unacceptable

We've definitely paid the pennelty.

• Like 4

Yes true KSV but you have to the players to do it. West Ham look stronger all over the pitch to us.

I agree re West Ham. I just know our best eleven can compete with anyone on our day and not just defend a 0-0. Its as if lambert is scared of getting hammered.. he has no belief in his squad.. if that is the case he should walk.

Owen praised Hart for "nearly saving" West Ham's 2nd, cheered his little socks off for the Silva goal as well. What is that all about?

I think he comes from Chester, which almost sounds like Manchester :)

Now you're just being Pici. ;)

West Ham played such better football than I have seen from us all season - fair play to Big Sam for not parking the bus and providing entertainment to the fans with the performance of his team.

Â