Weekends football 3/5 October

andykeenan

4th hatrick so far, 13 goals in 6 games.

And Utd fans think he will sack off Madrid for Manchester?

15 in 8 if you include his Champions League appearances. 269 goals in 257 appearances in all competitions since signing for  from Manchester United, 190 in 171 in the league.   Raul is their all time record scorer with 323 goals in all competitions, Ronaldo could beat that by next Christmas if he keeps on going at this rate and he will have done it in 400 fewer appearances than Raul.  He'll take the league and European records within the next 12-15 months too. 

* edit: annoying typo.   :angry:

Edited by The_Rev

15 in 8 if you include his Champions League appearances. 269 goals in 257 appearances in all competitions since signing for Manchester United, 190 in 171 in the league.   Raul is their all time record scorer with 323 goals in all competitions, Ronaldo could beat that by next Christmas if he keeps on going at this rate and he will have done it in 400 fewer appearances than Raul.  He'll take the league and European records within the next 12-15 months too. 

Just staggering. 

One of the greatest ever we should all watch him whenever we have the chance because he will be talked about for generations the way he is going.

• Like 3

15 in 8 if you include his Champions League appearances. 269 goals in 257 appearances in all competitions since signing for Manchester United, 190 in 171 in the league.   Raul is their all time record scorer with 323 goals in all competitions, Ronaldo could beat that by next Christmas if he keeps on going at this rate and he will have done it in 400 fewer appearances than Raul.  He'll take the league and European records within the next 12-15 months too. 

Just staggering. 

One of the greatest ever we should all watch him whenever we have the chance because he will be talked about for generations the way he is going.

we get 2 of those players at once too

Hmm, mourinho kicking off at Wenger for going out his technical area to talk to the ref. Remind me what happened at VP last year jose? Remember when you stormed onto the pitch during play to talk to the ref when he sent Ramirez off?

Hmm, mourinho kicking off at Wenger for going out his technical area to talk to the ref. Remind me what happened at VP last year jose? Remember when you stormed onto the pitch during play to talk to the ref when he sent Ramirez off?

Football manager in hypocrisy shock!!

They're all the same in that respect.

While Wenger didn't cover himself in glory at all and probably should've been sent off for pushing, Mourinho makes up and lives by his own rules. He lectured Lambert at the start of last season for criticising the refs decisions...and then conveniently forgot all this at Villa Park when things went against him.

I'd love to see Chelsea bottle the league like last season but they simply look too strong to me.

Ronaldo is the greatest athlete I've witnessed, I think.

Ronaldo is incredible. We were talking about this on the weekend and how players like Ronaldo and Bale have become what they are with sheer hard work. It hasn't just all been down to natural talent.

Then you have some one like Rooney who is incredibly gifted and I'm sure has also worked hard. But look at his physique compared to the other two. Makes you wonder how good could Rooney have been if worked as hard as Ronaldo.

Â