Weekends football 3/5 October

andykeenan

The trouble with qpr, every player they brought in was a seasoned pro who has played in the league before, that isn't a bad thing except they overlooked the fact that those players were all 30 years+ old, Ferdinand should just retire, krancjar has a great game once every 10 games, Fer looked okay for Norwich but still went down with them, they dont have a goal scorer, when your starting with Karl henry at this level, why bother?

The trouble with qpr, every player they brought in was a seasoned pro who has played in the league before, that isn't a bad thing except they overlooked the fact that those players were all 30 years+ old, Ferdinand should just retire, krancjar has a great game once every 10 games, Fer looked okay for Norwich but still went down with them, they dont have a goal scorer, when your starting with Karl henry at this level, why bother?

I like Hoilett mind you

I like Hoilett mind you

Hoilett was really good at Blackburn, wouldn't have minded him as a Young replacement but he got a hefty wage at QPR and dosen't seem to have progressed.

Caulker and Mutch were under 25s signed by QPR. 

To me they just don't have enough quality in the final third. Zamora, Austin and Vargas are their strikers under January.

West Ham have done good business this Summer.

Don't know much about Sakho but he's looked good so far as has Valencia who had a good world cup. Zarate has been in and out of their team but I'd love a forward like him in our squad. Going to be a tough game there for us in a few weeks.

I like Hoilett mind you

Hoilett was really good at Blackburn, wouldn't have minded him as a Young replacement but he got a hefty wage at QPR and dosen't seem to have progressed.

Caulker and Mutch were under 25s signed by QPR.

To me they just don't have enough quality in the final third. Zamora, Austin and Vargas are their strikers under January.

Don't get the hype around caulker, he's a solid enough defender but there's a reason spurs loaned him out season after season before selling him when Cardiff offered a stupid amount of cash. Mutch, I actually quite like, he seems comfortable on the ball and gets forward with it, he's like a happy shopper version of Fabian delph

Downing is starting to recapture his form he had for us. Also Cresswell looks very good. Goes to show what Lambert has had to work with here, where Cresswell was his first choice but was priced out of a transfer, and had to settle for Joe Bennett instead.

Â