Weekends football 3/5 October

andykeenan

Wenger is a joke an absolute joke.

Why does he persist with Wilshere? Against us without him and Ozil in his actual position they looked good but what does he do? Brings him back and sticks Ozil back out wide, such a waste.

I'd be livid if I were an Arsenal fan.

Jose has the last laugh yet again.

• Like 2

They'll go far in the CL aswell so they'll probably put out "weakened" teams around April when they've wrapped the title so they might lose a game or two there.

Mind you they stopped Liverpool winning the league with pretty much reserves last season so their B team is pretty much better than 75% of the league....

Cech

Azpi                    Ivanovic       Zouma          Felipe Luis

Mikel        Ramieres

Willian                                                      Salah

Drogba          Remy

Not a bad B team that.

QPR are dreadful and should be relegated immediately....Derby to fulfil their fixtures for the rest of the season.

Wenger is a joke an absolute joke.

Why does he persist with Wilshere? Against us without him and Ozil in his actual position they looked good but what does he do? Brings him back and sticks Ozil back out wide, such a waste.

I'd be livid if I were an Arsenal fan.

Jose has the last laugh yet again.

I know Wenger has done an awful lot for Arsenal during his time, and that may have provided him with a few get out of jail cards, but I'm absolutely baffled that more Arsenal fans are not calling for his head.

Everyone can see what they are lacking, its a joke.

Â