Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Reports that an England fan is in critical condition after fights with Russians.

its not looking good at all from an outside point of view, not really anything UEFA can do to stop it

18 minutes ago, gharperr said:

Refereeing been way more lenient than usual this tourny . Especially with foreign refs

Damn foreigners, there's always quite many of them at these international tournaments. 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

its not looking good at all from an outside point of view, not really anything UEFA can do to stop it

England not even played a game yet and English fans involved in at least 4 incidents with police / fighting with other nations supporters.

This game could easily turn quite nasty, there's been a few dodgy tackles on both sides allowed and Skrtel has just pulled something that wouldn't look out of place in the UFC, in front of the official, and got away with it.

31 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Technically England doesn't have one in fairness ;)

The British national anthem is shite though. A funereal dirge.

I've said it before, it's abysmal, for its message but also as a piece of music. 

I'm not going to say it's one of the worst in the world, because to be fair there are some absolute shockers out there, but it's one of the worst of all developed countries. 

1 minute ago, villanwesty88 said:

Shocking. The police ought to be doing a lot more. 

Looks like a warzone doesn't it.

Clearly it's just a minority of England fans, a few hundred I guess. There will probably be over 20,000 in the stadium later.

What happened to the British police who were supposed to be helping? They should be rounding up these embarrassments and shipping them home.

• Like 1

Â