Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Just now, Genie said:

Looks like a warzone doesn't it.

Clearly it's just a minority of England fans, a few hundred I guess. There will probably be over 20,000 in the stadium later.

What happened to the British police who were supposed to be helping? They should be rounding up these embarrassments and shipping them home.

It's always a minority from any country I suppose. The issue I see is that people not looking for trouble are being attacked and then they have to defend themselves. The police from each nation should stay close to where the fans are gathering and then the French police could spread out and attend where needed. With that in place I'd think a lot of the trouble would be prevented. Someone is going to get killed out there and it could be someone caught up in it who really doesn't want to fight. All over football as well. Morons! 

I could only watch about the last 20 mins of the 1st half but from what I saw Slovakia will cause the English backline plenty of problems. They are very comfortable on the ball and play plenty of one, twos around the box.

Admittedly i didn't watch the first half, but Ramsey is having a nightmare in this 2nd period. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

How is Martin Skrtel still on the pitch?

Because some of these Welsh players go over in a stiff breeze, and that makes the ref think twice about a challenge when they do.

• Like 1

well done Wales, thought after Slovakia goal tehy would lose but somehow found the energy to get through and valuable 3 points. Jonny Williams looks a handy little player

also cant be only one that thinks Wales jersey looks like Notts Forest

Â