Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

I've been very disappointed with Bosnia. I was nervous of them as opponents because of the likes of Dzeko and Pjanic but they've basically been absolute dog shit from minute one. They showed us huge respect in the first leg when they needed to get a result to protect in leg two. They're not as good as I thought they were and we thoroughly deserve to be in off the back of this.

10 minutes ago, BOF said:

I've been very disappointed with Bosnia. I was nervous of them as opponents because of the likes of Dzeko and Pjanic but they've basically been absolute dog shit from minute one. They showed us huge respect in the first leg when they needed to get a result to protect in leg two. They're not as good as I thought they were and we thoroughly deserve to be in off the back of this.

Agreed, Bri. In fact, Bosnia have been awful since after they gave Argentina a good game in Brazil last summer. 

Still, fair play to Ireland for a thoroughly professional job and a deserved ticket to the Euros. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelsen said:

Agreed, Bri. In fact, Bosnia have been awful since after they gave Argentina a good game in Brazil last summer. 

Still, fair play to Ireland for a thoroughly professional job and a deserved ticket to the Euros. 

Bosnia aren't much different to Wales really...take Pjanic and Dzeko out of starting 11 and it's a pretty average line up. Small population of cause so they don't have a huge pool of players to pick from.

Think there was a hangover from the world cup when you look at results in the first half of qualifying plus IMO they should've qualified from their WC group given it had Iran and Nigeria in it. Was amazed they didn't sack their coach after that and they still might've got automatic.

Â