Woman beheaded in London

TrentVilla

Oh dear. How could anyone do this kind of thing to someone else?

Well they can't do it to themselves.

Click

A 51-year-old man managed to behead himself in a spectacularly gruesome suicide in the Bronx Monday morning.

The victim, whose identity was not immediately released, tied a chain from his head to a pole, then hit the gas on his 2005 Honda CRV in Hunts Point, cops said.

He gunned it about 9:35 a.m., police said, and was decapitated, dying at the scene on Longfellow Ave. near Randall Ave.

Americans eh!! 

Personally I think this will turn out to be just some nutter and not be in any way related to terrorism or religion

That's almost as crazy as this person must have been. What kind of murderer goes around beheading people. This woman must have offended someone's invisible friend in the sky.And I think we can all guess which brand of crazy religious extremist it is. Hint, she didn't die in a car bombing.

Beheading seems to be taking over from the ice bucket challenge.

I did have an idea of doing the Ice Bucket Challenge in an orange jumpsuit, but didn't think it would go down terribly well.

Personally I think this will turn out to be just some nutter and not be in any way related to terrorism or religion

That's almost as crazy as this person must have been. What kind of murderer goes around beheading people. This woman must have offended someone's invisible friend in the sky.And I think we can all guess which brand of crazy religious extremist it is. Hint, she didn't die in a car bombing.

So I take it you have forgotten about the British woman beheaded on holiday by someone with severe mental health issues. Do you not think it is at least possible that someone with a serious mental health issue might copy what they are seeing and hearing about in the news?

Personally I think these things are entirely possible and I will continue to think them possible until there is something other than the assumptions made in your post.

• Like 1

Someone has already mentioned the crazy guy who decapitated a woman in Tenerife a few years back. It is perfectly plausible that this incident is similar.

Someone chopped a girl's head off on a Greyhound bus when I was over in Canada for my brother's wedding as well. The best man made a brilliant joke about it in his speech which I wish I could remember now and use to get a few likes on here. Shocking though that it can happen over here like that, as said before hopefully it's just a random fruitcake.

Looking at the aerial footage of the crime scene i see there is an alleyway alongside the property 

The killer probs climbed the metal gate and jumped over the fence he could have easily jumped over to the other property on the left side instead

Looks completely random

Edited by AshVilla

Someone chopped a girl's head off on a Greyhound bus when I was over in Canada for my brother's wedding as well. The best man made a brilliant joke about it in his speech which I wish I could remember now and use to get a few likes on here. Shocking though that it can happen over here like that, as said before hopefully it's just a random fruitcake.

"Which way will the Greyhound be heading"?

Terrible news. The fact that someone has the capacity to decapitate someone they presumably know is scary.

Right, because that's the only plausible explanation. Actually, the fact that the police categorically ruled out terrorism tells me this isnt the case. If the suspect were Muslim (or even remotely seems to be) it would have probably branded terrorism, even it was a result of a domestic dispute.

Â