The Fappening

lapal_fan

I haven't seen any of the pics but my guess is not a single pube is on show. So for that reason...i'm out 

I'm going to go even further against popular opinion, and state, if anyone has any videos or pictures of Karen Gillian's ginger lady garden, I'd be very interested in doing business.

Here you go - for free

4zKJWJ7.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't seen any of the pics but my guess is not a single pube is on show. So for that reason...i'm out 

I'm going to go even further against popular opinion, and state, if anyone has any videos or pictures of Karen Gillian's ginger lady garden, I'd be very interested in doing business.

Oh yeah....wanna go halves ? 

Thirds

I would have thought they would all have been waxed to within an inch of their lives

Yep - mostly nice and waxed! Do you like an unkept bush then TRS?

I like a nicely trimmed and shaped covering given the choice!!

Can't be doing with all off though 

Thirds

I'll draw up the paper work. 

It is weird, but I guess everyone who's seen a movie with XXX in it has thought "bet she'd have a nice pair".

Next week, no one will even care.

I feel like a woman gossiping on an episode of Corrie :lol:

I bet Robs knob is just a bloody stump now too :lol:

No rocket polishing for me, the other half reaps the benefits :mrgreen::hooray:

What's the female take on this anyway Georgevilla82?

Yes, we can see you lurking!

• Like 2

Â