The Fappening

lapal_fan

I'm just gutted that the Avril Lavigne ones haven't been leaked

Sure I saw one where she was trying to fend off a one eyed monster with her mouth?

Any chance you could drop me a pm with directions? I've always had a massive obsession with her, to the point I know her birthday but don't actually know any of my friends or families

Bit strange I know but seeing her like that will literally make my **** life

• Like 3

I'm just gutted that the Avril Lavigne ones haven't been leaked

Sure I saw one where she was trying to fend off a one eyed monster with her mouth?

Any chance you could drop me a pm with directions? I've always had a massive obsession with her, to the point I know her birthday but don't actually know any of my friends or families

Bit strange I know but seeing her like that will literally make my **** life

. . . and now I've heard it all. 

to everyone asking where to get all the pics and video from...

go to the pirate place where you would download all sorts of other stuff. type 'fappening' into the search.

the file as of midnight last night was the 466mb one.  

the file including the stuff released today is 781mb.

there is more to come, as from the list of celebs released, we still haven't had a lot of them.

Edited by ender4

Where are the other pictures, like the ones of Michelle Keegan for example?

not released yet.

probably will be released tomorrow or the day after.

the hacker is releasing all the stuff bit by bit, for maximum fame i would guess.

i doubt the hacker or the majority of reddit / 4chan are eagerly anticipating pics of "her off corrie", the cat deeley ones i saw were under the heading "brit celeb"

would be in my top 3 though, saw something earlier linking kate beckinsale... nothing, i am disappoint

Where are the other pictures, like the ones of Michelle Keegan for example?

not released yet.

probably will be released tomorrow or the day after.

the hacker is releasing all the stuff bit by bit, for maximum fame i would guess.

Am I the only one who is thinking that it's going to dry up and we have already seen the best content?

Â