The Fappening

lapal_fan

She has the same body type as Zooey! :lol:

Kate's face is is like an alien (Icke, get here now!), her body has zero shape. Zooey has a lot more shape. Looking at a naked Kate would be like looking at a naked Peter Crouch in a wig.

She has the same body type as Zooey! :lol:

Zooey Deschanel would be the biggest let down in history, she's not overly attractive (inc her hairy ass arms) and her body could be replicated with any number of people on the internet.

Zooey-Deschanel-In-Glasses-Does-Not-Appr

Is that GIF meant to make me change my mind? :lol:

She's completely average, you see hundreds of her a day.

Absolutely not looking to make you change your mind, its personal taste, its merely to say, in the confines of this thread that no, you are wrong, and one less male that finds her attractive is one less male I have to kill should she be on the look out for a suitor.

Edited by Seat68

Zooey was born on Jan 17th, how cool. Same birthday's. Makes her mine!

That's my brothers birthday.  You'll have to fight him.  He's big.

I can wrestle like the best, bring it on! Winner gets Zooey, or Eliza if Zooey is unwilling (or asleep).

*Non contractual agreement to fight, terms not agreed and the fight can be cancelled at any time on my say so. If the fight is to go ahead, I can choose one person to take my place at random.

Agree below to these terms.

Its been said before, but Rachel Riley would be awesome!

I actually know Rachel, puts things a little in perspective to understand how devestated these girls will be about the leaks.

Sorry to kill the mood...

Thats okay, you can make it up to us by giving us access to her i Cloud. :)

I actually know Rachel, puts things a little in perspective to understand how devestated these girls will be about the leaks.

You lucky b******.

Perhaps "know" means they bumped into her in the street once and uttered something unintelligible then scurried away with an embarrassing erection.

You lucky b******.

Perhaps "know" means they bumped into her in the street once and uttered something unintelligible then scurried away with an embarrassing erection.

Nothing embarrassing about that erection, I'd sport that chubby proudly.

His or yours?

Â