Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Is this lad actually any good? I'm presuming he's great because he had a good World Cup.

I'm interested to know if anyone is basing their excitement on anything other than the world cup? He hasn't played for top teams and I know it's stats but looking at them on whoscored they didn't seem that impressive.

I think he could be a solid signing due to his physical attributes and the fact we are desperate for someone in that position but i'm questioning how much difference he could make and how good he can be at premier league level.

I'm hoping we can get this sorted and like i said previously, i'm excited about it, even if i don't really know why.

The general tone of this thread seems to be that this would be a real coup for the club, is that down to the state of our club or the fact he really is a top player?

• Like 1

Apparently Elche's President has confirmed on Spanish radio that he has joined us.

Don't say that. You will have people listening to some Spanish radio cooking show....

• Like 3

Apparently Elche's President has confirmed on Spanish radio that he has joined us.

Don't say that. You will have people listening to some Spanish radio cooking show....

Got to be more interesting then the British baking rubbish that the wife is watching 

• Like 2

Got to be more interesting then the British baking rubbish that the wife is watching

Yes... Wife... smiley-ashamed004.gif

• Like 1

Â