Football Manager 2015

hogso

What a player he's turning out to be. 63 goals in all competitions in one season. Also broke the Premier League record of 34 goals in a season. 

Love it when i find a proper amazing regen.

551cwl.jpg

How do you scout someone like this? Luck?

If he came from the academy then never mind.

Sometimes it is just luck. I try and filter certain stats, i saw he had 18 heading when he was at Middlesbrough. He was already in the England U21.

If you want to make sure about finding the best regens, you're going to have to learn the regens dates for all teams with the best youth set ups. Teams like Ajax, Bayern ect. Once you get to the regen date for a certain country, just do through their youth teams for the 15-16 year old youth contract players. I usually check to see who is worth the most first and then work off certain stats for the positions i use. Most these players can be offered contract right away, but for a compensation fee.

I also like to have loads of scouts and just hope they find someone i've missed like that guy. I pretty much send the scouts to all the decent regen countries and hope they bring back someone good.

I don't think i've ever had a world class regen come from the Villa youth. Had some really good ones with Bayern though, they seem to produce 1-2 really decent players every regen window.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

I do that every post season, spend a day going through national youth teams, then decent club youth teams, then through attribute searches (tackling, passing, finishing for an easy start)

I find it infuriating when someone finds a world class regen that I've missed, on 14 man city had a Jamaican kid that won world player of the year 3 years on the trot

If you look on the likes of neo seeker you can find the dates for the regens, they don't all get created at once, the Americas aren't in the summer for example, they're around march sometime I think

• Like 2

I usually go look through the Brazillian and Argentine leagues every new year since that seems to be when their new players come through, sometimes you'll get players with 4/5* potential staying with their first club until they're about 23 if nobody picks them up. Around 1/3 of my team are from Boca Juniors/Brazil.

Edited by Rino8

Mentioned my H&W game. I left them after winning the league to take over from Moyes at Villa. Villa lost their first five games (4-0, 4-1, 5-0 and two 1-0's) and I wanted to sort my team out. I took over and put my formation in place, but a little more defensive. I got a victory straight away.

I could see there were a lot of older players, so used them - but at the same time put some up for sale and used the money on some up and coming players I had scouted at H&W.

Anyway, on top of this I needed a playmaker and noticed that James Rodriguez was on a free, so I brought him in to play behind my two strikers.

I ended the season in 3rd and with JR scoring three goals in an FA Cup final win over Man United. Brilliant signing!

Debating whether to get this , just tried a "can you run it" on my laptop and only seem to fail on the dedicated video RAM

No idea what this means, my laptop is nearly 2 years old now, think I will just risk it and buy the game tomorrow as its only £20

Debating whether to get this , just tried a "can you run it" on my laptop and only seem to fail on the dedicated video RAM

No idea what this means, my laptop is nearly 2 years old now, think I will just risk it and buy the game tomorrow as its only £20

Where is it £20?

Where is it £20?

Asda and Game

Edited by M_Allback_14
  • Like 1

I have one game left of the 2016/17 season. I'm 5th with no way of 6th catching me, or me catching Man Utd in 4th. I was in with a chance of getting 4th as Utd lost to Norwich last game (but I lost 5-0 to Man City. Doh).

Â