Finals

limpid

Why isn't this on telly yet?  Missing the singing, dancing and shit.

If you go to the BBC website you can see some build up on there, but it will be on telly in 8 minutes anyway.

Edited by Voinjama
  • Like 1

As someone else has said, victory for Argentina would be a travesty. It would be a victory for dour football

Come on the Argies. I want to see Muller crying into his rice pudding the cheating bellend. Just hoping it is an open game, an early Messi goal would make things interesting.

As would an early German goal.. would force the Argies to actually attack for once

Come on Germany, Argentina have played dour football throughout this WC. 

Messi hasn't scored since the group stages either so, so much for the pundits saying he has dragged them through to the final.

Edited by Avfc96

Yeah there is no doubt that Messi is their main man, but to be honest it's their defence who have been doing the business in this world cup. This is not a Maradona 86 situation.

Argentina only conceeded 5 goals in 86 with 2 of them coming in the final. They were no mugs back then.

Imagine walking out in the Maracana before the biggest match of your life, having been forced to wear the God-awful adidas jackets.

They're millionaire athletes, not chavs.

What do you know about kids/outfits?

Imagine walking out in the Maracana before the biggest match of your life, having been forced to wear the God-awful adidas jackets.

They're millionaire athletes, not chavs.

What do you know about kids/outfits?

You are Rolf Harris and I claim my £5.

• Like 2