Finals

limpid

I'd welcome a rule change where contact was allowed on Robben in the final third of the field.

I'd welcome a rule where the little scumbags that say things like that get hurt in equal proportions ;)

If it was equal to the impacts that keep bringing Robben to the deck then it would not be anything to worry about.

remember when cereal had prizes?

Yep. But these days you're not allowed to give away prizes in cereal in case it encourages children to eat too much and get fat. Never did me any harm, he said from his girder-reinforced armchair.

Edited by Villanun
  • Like 1

Excellent tournament from the Dutch. They should be proud of themselves. I just think they could have won the semi if they were a bit braver

• Like 2

Excellent World Cup from the Dutch, especially considering the quality of their squad.

One thing I did notice is and it might be because they were playing a piss poor Brazil but I thought they looked much better without Sneijder.

Also, Van Gaal seems to have built up a wonderful team spirit as shown by him giving Vorm the last few minutes of the game to make sure everybody got onto the pitch.

Before the tournament the Dutch were expected to be 2nd round exiters at best. They've done well.

Done very well considering they blitzed a group containing Spain and Chile. Their dismantling of Spain was particularly superb.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 2