Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

Some Liverpool fans are deluded still:

"I love Luis Suarez. Don't care if other people don't. He's been a credit to Liverpool"

Those shameless bastards would hero worship Fred West if he scored in front of the Kop.

• Like 2

i think more than a few liverpool fans will sit there happy that his likelihood of leaving this summer has just plummeted 

dont get me wrong i wouldnt want benteke biting anyone, but i wouldnt half cheer if he did a dion dublin on suarez

The guys a genius, but he's obviously got temperament issues. Doubt we'll see him play anymore part in this world cup,its a shame but you can't defend him biting again. Still my favourite player in the world though.

• Like 1

Yet another moment where a RAWK viewing would be fun.

The mods have banned any mention of the incident. They really are a strange bunch, they really do act like he is a God and that he must be worshipped and never spoke of in negative terms. They are the North Korea of the footballing world.

suarez-and-chiellini-011.jpg

Maybe he has actually hurt his teeth, if he bit the bone of Chiellini? Either way, fake or not it confirms that he did actually bite him. He must be the dumbest man in football

Edited by villarule123