Tony Pulis is overrated and out of work

Con

It sounds like Parish wants too much to do with the footballing/ transfer decisions, which no manager will like. He's like Abramovich, but without the money.

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow.

Palace are ****.

They've got goalscorers.

Are there any promoted teams who wouldn't take Murray and Gayle? Oh yes, and this year they've got Frazier Campbell.

They're gonna score goals, and Bannan will deliver the goods. Just need the right manager.

None of those players has scored goals in the PL, Campbell flopped at Sunderland and Cardiff at PL level, Gayle had about 2 good games last year, Murray is hugely unproven despite that one season he had.

Oh, and Bannan is shite

There was story at the end of last season about him swapping jobs with Pardew and in that article it said he had strained relationship with Palace chairman so maybe it's something to do with that. I bet it won't be long before he gets a new job.

Apparently it's because he couldnt sign Connor Wickham.

Newcastle fans couldn't tolerate Big Sam or Souness. I don't think Pulis would be much better in style of play

even if he won them a trophy i wouldnt another t0$$er that walks out on his team a couple days before season starts like mon did

complete cowards attitude

So what should a manager do when the chairman doesn't allow him to get the players he wants because he's decided to spend the budget on someone the manager doesn't want ( allegedly )? 

Last season Campbell got 6 league goals for Cardiff. That's not bad at all in a struggling side. He could get 10 goals this season.

Dwight Gayle got 7 goals for Palace last time out. He's young and very sharp and will be sold to a bigger club probably after this season. I expect 15 goals is his target.

Glenn Murray has all the attributes to be a great Premier League striker. Like Rickey Lambert he's worked his way up through the divisions scoring all the way. Last season he came back from a bad injury. This is his season to show what he can do. Another 15 goals.

So the team should break 40 goals in the league and if they can keep Joel Ward and Mile Jedinak they should be reasonably organised defensively. 

Â