Tony Pulis is overrated and out of work

Con

Is Bannan still there?

Not being funny, genuinely curious or if he's been sold.

He's on their US Tour and got an assist.

Pulis made some changes shortly after the second goal bringing Bannan and O’Keefe on for Jedinak and Ledley as a straight swap in the center of midfield. Barry Bannan was immediately impactful and looked like he had a point to prove. On the 70th minute mark he fought hard to win the ball back, before crossing in for Chamakh who headed home for the third and final goal of the match. 

http://www.fiveyearplanfanzine.co.uk/features/4952-palace-usa-tour-diary-day-5-eagles-end-tour-with-richmond-win.html

In terms of set piece ability Bannan has everything that Pulis wants. He knows how to get the ball into the box. Does that with incredible consistency and his crossing % last year was again outstanding. I'm surprised Pulis doesn't built the team around him like he did Delap. Bannan's got to be better than Delap in his last two seasons.

Nah, he is **** shit.

He completed one choke out of four last night, making it a 25% success rate, and a team high.

He made 4 key chokes, putting him 1st on the evening chokers, only one netting him a picture though, His team let him down on that one.

He was purposeful on the choking  and lead from the front. He showed the kind of success and technique that would not look out of place in a better side with chokers on the same wave length. I am thinking Barcelona, PSG, Arsenal and Juventus.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

rumour he's having talks with chairman/board as he's not happy with transfer dealings.

Not playing Bannan is why he is being forced out, 100,000 people marched against the Israel/Gaza issue last week, and Bannan's team mates have refused to train.

• Like 2

maybe it's because i'm a david ickeist/roswell/faked moonlandings nutjob but if he does go is it because he wants to keep his never being relegated record.he knows how difficult the 2nd season is and palace do not have the reddies to improve greatly.  :suspect:

maybe it's because i'm a david ickeist/roswell/faked moonlandings nutjob but if he does go is it because he wants to keep his never being relegated record.he knows how difficult the 2nd season is and palace do not have the reddies to improve greatly.  :suspect:

Solved. The Palace chairman is a Lizard.

• Like 2

There was story at the end of last season about him swapping jobs with Pardew and in that article it said he had strained relationship with Palace chairman so maybe it's something to do with that. I bet it won't be long before he gets a new job.

Apparently it's because he couldnt sign Connor Wickham.

Edited by useless

Absolutely right. If he let Pulis take charge of the transfers he would do a MON and screw everything up on over-paid, over-the-hill, journey men.

Parish must want Palace to make better use of the skilled players they already have which is possibly good news for Barry Bannan and Johnny Williams. Scandalous how they were frozen out under Pulis.

Â