Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Spurs are a confidence team that feed off being ahead and will push on and enjoy themselves.

We're a confidence team that have taken one too many punches this season and looks it just wants nothing more than to be somewhere else.

Second half should be fun.

What the **** went through his mind there? Oh yeah, it's Gabby so probably nothing. Brain dead.

For something to have died it would have had to have lived in the first place!

He should be fined a month's wages for that. In fact, he should be tasered on his balls!

sacked in the morning chants in first half haha

Is that from our fans or their's?

Surely not ours the best manager since Ron Saunders ffs

My thoughts excactly. Where are you momo and richard??

Hahaha my God we are dreadful. Only question here is how many Spurs can score. How many did they beat Wigan by that time?

Didn't that finish 9-1 or 9-0....we could lose by more with this lot, hopefully! Another record we can perhaps break

Apparently this is Lamberk's greatest achievement in football. Really? Better than a champions final? Better than 2 promotions in a row with Norwich? I think he knows its the end and so do the players.

To be fair to him, if you look at the team he's managed to put together - keeping this lot up is a fair old achievement!

Apparently this is Lamberk's greatest achievement in football. Really? Better than a champions final? Better than 2 promotions in a row with Norwich. I think he knows its the end and so do the players.

Which is odd as he kept insisting that we wouldn't be in a relegation fight, until we were.

He's a shit manager and everything he says is to make him look better when he goes for his next job.