Your Bucket List

lapal_fan

I have decided never to make one of these lists. I don't want to pressure myself :D

its ok I've made a list for you , hope you like basements though
I do as long as there is a sex swing installed

Tony only has a sex pole..*

Apparently... VA told me.

I have decided never to make one of these lists. I don't want to pressure myself :D

its ok I've made a list for you , hope you like basements though
I do as long as there is a sex swing installed

Tony only has a sex pole..*

not true ..... I use a Lithuanian for sex , the Pole is for cleaning  ...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Like hand aids and arse aids, then even possibly face aids.

That's a small bucket list. But each to their own. Good luck in your quest to like them all!
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 06/05/2014 at 11:10, Seat68 said:

Have a thanks credit on an album

Do 10 minutes stand up.

Run a marathon.

Take flying lessons.

Visit Hendersonville and/or Dyess

Write a sitcom

No thanks on an album yet. 
No stand up performed. 
Half marathon but not a full. 
Thought I would get flying lessons for my 50th. Didn’t. 
Came close to going to Hendersonville. Didn’t. 
Sitcom remains unwritten. 

• Like 1

Still no space flight or submarine down to Everest for me

I did purchase a sex swing for my basement though , shame baselayers turned out to be a dude , though i can assure everyone his disappearance and the timing of my swing purchase are not related

• Haha 1

On 02/05/2014 at 20:26, dAVe80 said:

See Villa win the FA Cup

See an Ashes Boxing Day Test at the MCG

Find out how he met their mother 

No

No

Lost interest, but it turned out it was all just him trying to justify banging Aunt Robin again anyway. 

Two huge ones that would have been on the list, had I been arsed to actually write it 6 years ago; see At The Drive-In live, go watch Villa lift a trophy at Wembley.  Pretty chuffed with how those have turned out. :D

"Go to Japan" would have been checked off by now, had it not been booked for last February.  Fortunately we'd had the foresight to only book flights the previous December and hold off everything else in case the worse happened, so it only took hours of chasing BA to get all our cash back.  The problem now is even once vaccines have been rolled out globally, it'll still probably be another year after that before enough normalcy will have returned to warrant the trip.

As for looking forward:

• Currently set to have our mortgage paid off by the time I'm 53.  I'd like to get that down to under 50, pie-in-the-sky by the time I'm 45.  Stuck an extra grand on it last month, if we can keep that up consistently then who knows.
  • Move away from England.  Preferably Germany or Holland, would settle for Scotland though.  My wife's employer has an office outside of Mönchengladbach, that'd be absolute kismet.

Â