Your Bucket List

lapal_fan

All very well and good pointing out the similarities between the word boff and the username BOF, but my message folder is still empty of tranny propositions

• 2 weeks later...

delete as appropriate.

The lion's too big to kill or you're too big to rape it?

I imagne yours will feature;

Get a positive Kill to Death ratio on Battlefield 4 on the PS4.

:):P

I wouldn't kill an animal. Not cool.

Insects on the other hand. words removed. They can all die.

Bees? 

It's not just bees, actually. Without insect life, the earth is doomed. 

1. If I can find somewhere in the world that matches New Zealand in terms of beauty then that'll do me.

Faiing that:

2. The Annapurna Circuit in Nepal

3. The Coral Sea reefs (Outer Great Barrier reefs, only accessible on liveaboards. This is where you get your sharks etc).

4. Would love to complete all 9 'Great Walks' in New Zealand.

After watching that 'Island' programme I would like to add a survival experience onto my list (even probably not for a month). Think a week of it would be good fun. 

not seen the program but I've always wondered if I could survive in the wilds

I'm pretty useless at anything practical so I wouldn't be constructing a solar powered shower any time soon but I'm sure my survival instincts would be good and I'd probably seize power by way of a conch

• Like 1

Hopefully I can have kids so I can complete my "go on the jurassic park ride in Florida" dream :lol:

Somebody told me the other day that they're closing that ride down and making it part of Harry Potter World.

Hopefully I can have kids so I can complete my "go on the jurassic park ride in Florida" dream :lol:

Somebody told me the other day that they're closing that ride down and making it part of Harry Potter World.

That person should die a death from 1 million fire heated knives.

After watching that 'Island' programme I would like to add a survival experience onto my list (even probably not for a month). Think a week of it would be good fun. 

What type of survival experience would you be interested in the most? One similar to The Island Programme or different?

And would you want to do it by yourself or with other people?

After watching that 'Island' programme I would like to add a survival experience onto my list (even probably not for a month).

I did one of those some years ago.  I believe it was called "Travelodge Portsmouth".

• Like 4

Â