Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Can anybody in the US tell me what channel this will be on, please? (If any)

nbcsports.com/liveextra you just need to log in with cable provider login and pw. If you have Uverse every game is on the overflow channels 690-697. Comcast you can access through on demand right when game starts.

Can anybody in the US tell me what channel this will be on, please? (If any)

nbcsports.com/liveextra you just need to log in with cable provider login and pw. If you have Uverse every game is on the overflow channels 690-697. Comcast you can access through on demand right when game starts.

Baffled. Appreciate the help, I'm in a hotel though :D guess I'll have to follow on here

Really nervous now! I will be absolutely furious if the crowd turns on the players and the manager if we go one or two down. As an overseas supporter I would love to be at Villa Park today to give my my support to the team, so I hope that those going see the real importance of supporting the lads today!

• Like 1

Really nervous now! I will be absolutely furious if the crowd turns on the players and the manager if we go one or two down. As an overseas supporter I would love to be at Villa Park today to give my my support to the team, so I hope that those going see the real importance of supporting the lads today!

Really hope the players and manager doesn't let the fans down

Edited by sne

Maybe it's a good idea , maybe bad .. But I'm not sure how it's going to be .. Marc is always winger .. So it might be 541 ? or something like that ?

I didn't want to see Weimann tbh !