Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

If Baker starts 4 - 1 Hull

We seem to enjoy that scoreline recently

Also they are without a win on the road since February's victory at Cardiff and have managed just three Premier League wins on their travels all season.

That alone fills me with dread

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

I feel well nervous about this game. I wish I didn't as there's absolutely nothing I can do to change the outcome. 

I do kinda feel quite positive about it, which usually results in the disappointing loss.... so, god knows.  We could win this 4-1 or lose it 4-1.

• Like 1

If Baker starts 4 - 1 Hull

We seem to enjoy that scoreline recently

Also they are without a win on the road since February's victory at Cardiff and have managed just three Premier League wins on their travels all season.

That alone fills me with dread

Don't worry, Hull have never even scored past us in the premier league before.

Oh

• Like 2

I totally forgot they have the cup final coming up. Makes me more optimistic tbh, despite our shitness. I think we'll get the 3 points eventually. Won't be fun to watch though

I really don't understand this notion. Them being in the final is NOT a reason to be optimistic. If anything they will be playing for Wembley places and will be out to impress. If the final was on Wednesday then fair enough but it's in two weeks time! They will be bang up for it on Saturday, make no mistake. I'd take a draw. 1-1

Yes I agree, sometimes the game before players pull out of 50/50 tackles but not two weeks before.

We should start Bowery up front.

Don't even dare. If you say his name three times he might just appear. A bit like Candyman or Beetlejuice. Be careful what you say!

Kiyotake kiyotake kiyotake.......

Hello?

I think it only works for things you don't want. Things like, Tonev, Bowery, Bennett, El Ahmadi, Helenius etc....

Apparently the last time Hull beat us was in 1987.

On the other hand Bruce usually does ok at VP.

So it looks like a draw.

The last time Villa got relegated was 1987 too. Lets hope both those things don't happen tomorrow.

Really hope the home crowd will stick with the team throughout the game. There will probably be patches where we (for reasons we all know about) will struggle with possesion and creativity, hell we might even concede a goal or two. But if Villa Park really treat this as the cup final it is, the players will feel the energy and vitalise them. As fans, I think we can play a vital role tomorrow (except those of us watching it on TV or on a crap stream:))

UTV!!!

• Like 1