Weekends football 26/27 April

andykeenan

If we get safe next weekend then I hope City smash us if it means Liverpool won't win the title.

Sorry but I would never want us to get smashed just to stop a team you don't like winning the title.

Yep, that's very hmmm smallheath-ish.

If we get safe next weekend then I hope City smash us if it means Liverpool won't win the title.

Sorry but I would never want us to get smashed just to stop a team you don't like winning the title.

**** it, what have we got to play for if we're safe? Maybe 15th place?

I'd take finishing 16th instead of 15th if it meant those rocket polishers didn't win the title.

Just saw Mourinho's interview having a dig at Redknapp haha (assume it was in response to last week after they lost to Sunderland and said Mourinho is down right embarrassing). Was Redknapp in the studio for SS? I was at work and didnt see, I assume he was if so how did he respond to what Mourinho said?

Just saw Mourinho's interview having a dig at Redknapp haha (assume it was in response to last week after they lost to Sunderland and said Mourinho is down right embarrassing). Was Redknapp in the studio for SS? I was at work and didnt see, I assume he was if so how did he respond to what Mourinho said?

No and they cut the final interview shown on Sky.

please post anything related to a meltdown or whatever from some liverpool fans...I love those tears.

from the red and white kop site

"**** fa giving Henderson a 3 match ban, its a conspiracy to stop us winning the league"

"Chelsea diving all game, ref played into there hands"

"you just know whisky nose (Ferguson) had something to do with ref today"

• Like 2

please post anything related to a meltdown or whatever from some liverpool fans...I love those tears.

from the red and white kop site

"**** fa giving Henderson a 3 match ban, its a conspiracy to stop us winning the league"

"Chelsea diving all game, ref played into there hands"

"you just know whisky nose (Ferguson) had something to do with ref today"

Classic RAWK.

Â