Weekends football 26/27 April

andykeenan

Despite their mooted high price tags, were they to be bought by another club, both Tom Ince and Wilfried Zaha have done **** all in their loan spells.

agree, nathan redmond for £2m was the one a few more clubs should have had a look at, including us

• Like 1

Despite their mooted high price tags, were they to be bought by another club, both Tom Ince and Wilfried Zaha have done **** all in their loan spells.

agree, nathan redmond for £2m was the one a few more clubs should have had a look at, including us

Villa fan I believe too.

Yes its great to see the wealthiest club in the world win the title.

I'd rather the muted hush of City winning the league again than the BBC and Sky celebrating in unison, whilst half of Merseyside remove their black arm bands for one day whilst spitting in glee about how the glory days are back at Anfield (when they themselves used to out spend the rest of the league).

Yes when they outspent the rest of the league they earned it through success, it wasn't given to them.... 

• Like 1

Why oh why are the PFA awards tonight?

I'm sure we say this every year.

It'll probably go to Suarez, but if Citeh win the title, it's down to one man.

agree, him or modric for the best midfielder in the world right now IMO, including the usual spanish lot

I'd rather the muted hush of City winning the league again than the BBC and Sky celebrating in unison, whilst half of Merseyside remove their black arm bands for one day whilst spitting in glee about how the glory days are back at Anfield (when they themselves used to out spend the rest of the league).

Yes when they outspent the rest of the league they earned it through success, it wasn't given to them.... 

For me that has no bearing. Man City fans have been through their share of shit times and have, by and large, stuck by their team. 

These days if you don't become the latest nouveau riche club then you're simply being left behind. I for one would love it if we had more financial muscle from our new owners.

Next week is decisive.

If Citeh beat Everton, then it's theirs, and it'll be a straight shoot out with Liverpool to get the goal difference up.

If Citeh slip up, and Liverpool fail at Palace, then Chelski have a straight forward match against Norwich to take hold of it.

Exciting!

If I was a betting man, I'd put money on Chelski to unleash hell in their remaining games while the others slip up.

For me that has no bearing. Man City fans have been through their share of shit times and have, by and large, stuck by their team. 

These days if you don't become the latest nouveau riche club then you're simply being left behind. I for one would love it if we had more financial muscle from our new owners.

To me it does because its killed the interest

• Like 1

yeah but one man wouldnt 

michel-platini_2411549b.jpg

Â