Weekends football 26/27 April

andykeenan

Should we be pro-Liverpool?

No way, you should be pro-villa.

Liverpool winning or losing the league does not affect us in any way. That they lose today is good for villa. The fact that gerrard makes a mistake is bad luck for him, but the wankfest on this board gives me the impression that there are a lot of frustrated villa supporters.

Edited by AXD

Liverpool winning or losing the league does not affect us in any way. That they lose today is good for villa. The fact that gerrard makes a mistake is bad luck for him, but the wankfest on this board gives me the impression that there are a lot of frustrated villa supporters.

Pro-scouse infiltration on VT-

tumblr_mcaw9sNScy1rzmkm4o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Not being anti-Liverpool makes me pro? Well done mate, solid reasoning.
  • Like 1

Not being anti-Liverpool makes me pro? Well done mate, solid reasoning.

Erm... Well being as pro is the opposite of anti... I'm going with yes.

• Like 1

Crazy but true fact

Niall Quinn lost his personality on a bus in Manchester in 1996, despite it being in the lost and found bin at the bus depot, he hasn't mustered up the enthusiasm to go and collect it

• Like 3

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers on his side's defeat to Chelsea: "Unless you can score that early goal you can't entice the opposition to come up.

"It was clear that they had not come here to win the game with the time-wasting and what not. The players gave everything, we just couldn't get that wee bit of luck.

"I don't think it's a tactic to get players behind the ball. You could get anyone to get everyone back and defend on the edge of the box.

"We are still two points ahead of a team that has spent an absolute fortune. If we win our last two games we finish above them and then we'll see what happens with Manchester City.

"The players have been brilliant, we dust ourselves off."

LOL, pass the lemons.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 1

Â