Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

He really has built a poor squad. I just hope we can get safe so we can move on from him. need a result today.

We do have 3 arguably first team players out with long term injuries.
It's having both Benteke and Kozák out at the same time that is killing us.

Benteke yes, Kozak would make little difference from what I have seen him. Hold up play, flick ones etc and all round play were pretty bad despite the goals he scored. We would still look just as shite with him up front IMO.

But that's the problem, our right back has scored one goal less than our two strikers today combined. Woeful.

Gabby and Weimann are crap at hold up play and flick ons, they can't even put the ball in the net though unfortunately, at least Kozak can.

Edited by samjp26

He really has built a poor squad. I just hope we can get safe so we can move on from him. need a result today.

We do have 3 arguably first team players out with long term injuries.
It's having both Benteke and Kozák out at the same time that is killing us.

Benteke yes, Kozak would make little difference from what I have seen him. Hold up play, flick ones etc and all round play were pretty bad despite the goals he scored. We would still look just as shite with him up front IMO.

But that's the problem, our right back has scored one goal less than our two strikers today combined. Woeful.

Which is also why I would drop Weimann and play Bacuna further forward with Lowton at full back.