$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

This was posted by a kid on Twitter.

⚽HarryMason™⚽ ‏@Hazz26AVFC 25m

#avfc my moms friend who she works with was told today by his friend that works at villa that Randy has taken villa off the market!

I know it's a bit OTT, but if Randy had real interest in the club would he take it off the market? If they asked maybe?

Has he accepted a bid from somebody?  :o

Edited by GENTLEMAN

This was posted by a kid on Twitter.

⚽HarryMason™⚽ ‏@Hazz26AVFC 25m

#avfc my moms friend who she works with was told today by his friend that works at villa that Randy has taken villa off the market!

I know it's a bit OTT, but if Randy had real interest in the club would he take it off the market? If they asked maybe?

He has accepted a bid from somebody?  :o

I honestly have no idea, but with Richard posting what he did and with that kid saying that, maybe something is up.

The kid tweeting could be nothing, but the Richard post interests me.

• Like 1

Jerry Jones?

Don't even joke about that.
Good or bad? Or Jenny Jones?

I want him no where near our team. Dude has run the Cowboys into an average franchise. The only reason they are worth so much is because they're 'Americas Team'

It's interesting though, this pre-season tour. Hope something is close. I just don't understand how Randy can come out with the recent statement that he made despite the fact this tour was fast approaching, and it is supposed to be where our potential buyers are coming from....or maybe it's investors of some sort.

Edited by Tayls

Obviously nothing has been planned in association with this Texas tour, regarding a takeover, otherwise we wouldn't have been signing players like Senderos and maybe some of the others too.

I'm just waiting for Pince William to become king and takeover. 'Royal Aston Villa'

I said this ages ago and I would love for us to be called that.

When I make my millions and buy Villa I will be transforming the name to this. Surprise!

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Obviously nothing has been planned in association with this Texas tour, regarding a takeover, otherwise we wouldn't have been signing players like Senderos and maybe some of the others too.

But what if lambert wanted those players and he has no idea what is going on in terms of the ownership, and is just working on the budget he has been given? Surely he should be adding to the squad even if it just for the purpose of contingency?

Rumours based on the Tweeting of not just an ITK clearing in the woods on Twitter, but some nobody basing it on what his mom's friend's friend told him? Let's not question that source.

My uncle's milkman's dog's cousin told me that we're signing Messi, so that'll be the end of it.

I'm just saying that if this was plann

But what if lambert wanted those players and he has no idea what is going on in terms of the ownership, and is just working on the budget he has been given? Surely he should be adding to the squad even if it just for the purpose of contingency?

But if this was planned all along I don't think Lerner or the new owner would have sanctioned those signings and if something had been pretty much agreed and to be revealed on the tour I think Lambert would probably have been informed about it anyway.

It's still the Saudi links that I find most interesting.

• Like 1

Clark Hunt. I mentioned him earlier. Grandson of HL Hunt, Hunt Oil. Owns FC Dallas and Kansas City Chiefs. His dad Lamar was a huge part of MLS coming into existence.

Has he been ruled out? He'd have a lot of dealings with Randy due to the NFL.

I'm just waiting for Pince William to become king and takeover. 'Royal Aston Villa'

I said this ages ago and I would love for us to be called that.

When I make my millions and buy Villa I will be transforming the name to this. Surprise!

Billions, or we don't want you! ;)
  • Like 1