$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

If this Arif guy does take us over surely Villa will become a vehicle for him to sell the players he owns. Its not really 3rd party ownership now if he owns the club. Dont fancy loosing our best players every year.

I have a feeling that if this Kazakh guy buys us, he'll make the Venkys and Carson Yeung look like amazing owners.

I wonder if he even knows about relegation?

Even the most anti-Lerner people will be wishing for Lerner again.

What are you basing this on?

You do know he's already involved in football, right?

i said what i was basing it on - my personal feeling.

yes, i know he's involved in football already - have you seen how he's involved!    

he will be a total disaster if he owns Villa. 

First thing I want to know is what he is worth before moving to the next question.

I seen an article last night saying $3 billion

Due to FFP, the net worth of our owners is pretty irrelevant nowadays.

Its all about business acumen and links to bring in major sponsorship.

FFP can be handled no problem by people with watertight plans and significant financial backing.

I have a feeling that if this Kazakh guy buys us, he'll make the Venkys and Carson Yeung look like amazing owners.

I wonder if he even knows about relegation?

Even the most anti-Lerner people will be wishing for Lerner again.

What are you basing this on?

You do know he's already involved in football, right?

Players are judged on VT before they've even signed for us, so why shouldn't new owners be? ;)

AVFC Transfer Tweet @AVFCTransTweet 40m

Picture the scene ... Season opener ...

Approaching the Holte pub ... You see that

delicious group of prostitutes #decisionsdecisions

#avfc

XD

So he's moved on from Bob Rich then?

love the way people are judging this guy already

newsflash - 90% of all billionaire ownership in football is made of blood and oil money.

This guy hasn't been convicted of anything, and even if his wife is his sister and his car is pulled by a donkey - i couldn't give a dog's dick as long as he is engaged, well advised, wants the club to succeed and puts his heart and soul into the venture.

To be fair Randy was the same but made so many bad decisions that he fell on his sword.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

Players are judged on VT before they've even signed for us, so why shouldn't new owners be? ;)

They both should be.    Players & owners are always judged on their past history.

So without trawling through all the pages, last I saw was the front runner is a Kazakhstani guy that provides Eastern European prostitutes to rich business men on his yacht.

Is there anything in this, because i'd take the Independent and as a more reliable source than some.

Think the chances of this Arif guy ever owning Aston Villa are close to zero. - He's just the one that creates the best story. It was inevitable that at some point during the takeover process we would be linked with an arch villain - I will be honest I didn't see it coming from the independent ! - but there you go... 

6 or 7 bidders eh?  It could be years before we are sold so they say.  6 months it would take for a deal to happen.

#believedat

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here...nothing concrete at the moment

Think the chances of this Arif guy ever owning Aston Villa are close to zero. - He's just the one that creates the best story. It was inevitable that at some point during the takeover process we would be linked with an arch villain - I will be honest I didn't see it coming from the independent ! - but there you go... 

Yeah but what about the donut men? You seemed pretty sure about that. Why is this any different?