$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

If he flies in to the UK on a regular basis I don't see this being that much of a big deal just because he used Birmingham Airport today doesn't mean to say he's going to be buying the VIlla. Or mabye it does, I doubt it though.

True. Getting ahead of ourselves as usual. I can already hear fans moaning that he is only worth 2 billion.

Same happened when we were linked with Donut men because they were worth "only half a billion in English pounds". For all we knew they could have been the best owners ever.

They have started putting people into the "Troll group" for anyone who questions their Itk reliability, they won't be able to see that side of the forum either. I still think that Admin is one of the other mods.

After Yellow bus-guy's conversation with Isa yesterday I bet it's him.

Edited by NoelVilla

I though RL would have known about the Villa intelligence operative at BHX by now. Seems strange that he'd let a potential buyer advertise his intentions by flying in with his own jet???

My bet is that he's probably even heard the name "The Trees" after OGSgate. Doesn't add up for me.

What's Lerner going to do about it though?

He's not exactly going to convince any prospective buyers to not use their own jet. If you had a private jet, would you fly any other way? I doubt a billionaire is going to want to go on a commercial flight when he can get places in more comfort and I assume quicker with his own jet. Randy could be willing to lend any buyers his jet, but then that information would be just as intriguing as why would Lerner make PL and PF fly out to NY if he (or at least his jet) was to come to the UK himself just a few days later.

It's not as if Randy can embargo the information either, he can't get TheTrees sacked or even get him to not pass on information he notices.

Even flying into another airport would be a fairly unreasonable request, why fly somewhere to then have another 1hr30-2hr drive on top when you can fly to somewhere 30 minutes away from your destination.

Doesn't matter whether Randy knows about TheTrees' occasional information passing, he can't exactly stop it.

If he flies in to the UK on a regular basis I don't see this being that much of a big deal just because he used Birmingham Airport today doesn't mean to say he's going to be buying the VIlla. Or mabye it does, I doubt it though.

I think The Trees said that this was the first time his plane had landed at BHX.

• Like 1

Delphino123 (who has had info about the kits) has also said that this guy is interested and has other backers.

• Like 1

I think the 'moaning' regards the donut boys was the history of businesses in which they take a wallop in the pocket through. Losing $600m when selling off their company, also losses of $170m in another venture. Doesn't make one feel confident in their ability to fund such a gamble as a football club.

• Like 1

They have started putting people into the "Troll group" for anyone who questions their Itk reliability, they won't be able to see that side of the forum either. I still think that Admin is one of the other mods.

After Yellow bus-guy's conversation with Isa yesterday I bet it's him.

He did get particular flustered and basically told me to bugger off if I continued to question Admin's reliability.

How does one set about designing a doughnut?

you start with the hole in the middle. So you decide what size hole you want, go and get a whole bunch of holes and around each different sized one, you build a test donut. Then you decide on the coating. There are hundreds and thousands of different types. Finally you assemble all the pieces around the hole, and voila! Or you could go the jam route, but not till tomorrow, which reminds me of something. I'm just not sure what.
  • Like 2

How does one set about designing a doughnut?

I would assume you'll need to find a mirror and look into it. Design it around what you see.

Thanks for the plane info TT, have been a reading, but nothing worthwhile to post about until now....I still have nothing to add though.

• Like 2

I find it amazing that there are people who fly from Luton to Birmingham, that's about an hour and half by road. Must have been something worth the fuel consumption. Unless Luton is such a shithole that he needed the quickest possible way out. It's exciting stuff anyway. Cheers thetrees!

• Like 2

I find it amazing that there are people who fly from Luton to Birmingham, that's about an hour and half by road. Must have been something worth the fuel consumption. Unless Luton is such a shithole that he needed the quickest possible way out. It's exciting stuff anyway. Cheers thetrees!

Not unusual for an aircraft to drop at one airport, leaving their occupants to do the business, and then position empty to another airport in readiness for their departure from the country.

• Like 1