$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Lambert would not have stayed on if Randy hadn't given him significant hope of signing a high quality of players. I believe there are no potential owners in the pipeline as of yet and Randy will give Lambert a significant transfer kitty to protect any potential sale. The funds spent will probably be in with the figure/value of any potential sale.

My prediction is 1430 will come.. Go.. And this will grow in 5 pages of puns.

Glad PL is staying in the short term though. Need some leadership and at least he wants to be there.

• Like 1

Lambert would not have stayed on if Randy hadn't given him significant hope of signing a high quality of players. I believe there are no potential owners in the pipeline as of yet and Randy will give Lambert a significant transfer kitty to protect any potential sale. The funds spent will probably be in with the figure/value of any potential sale.

Well i hope youre right but i cant see it.

If Lerner is trying to sell, why would he restock the shelves to any extent. He cant sell at 200 million, why would he spend 30mill and then have to try and sell at 230mil.

Kevan, you could be right. They could both be here for next season if they start spending.

Edited by HeyAnty

For a salary of £1-£2m he might. !! - its not the type of money you walk out on - Randy might not have been keen to come to an agreement on mutual consent.

Another scenario - is that the potential new owners have agreed to give Lambert a chance to see what he can do.

Lambert got last summers window badly wrong - nearly all of his players flopped - he might be a bit more cautious this window.

My prediction is 1430 will come.. Go.. And this will grow in 5 pages of puns.

Glad PL is staying in the short term though. Need some leadership and at least he wants to be there.

Agree.

Lambert going at this juncture could do more harm than good. With all the uncertainty, we need someone with hands-on experience to steady things at team level. The 'sale' could take sometime yet, if indeed there is one and the new seasonwill come around too qickly. If he's still up for the task, then we need him to stay.

Imo i just cannot see lerner wanting to give lambert money on the other side he knows like us villa fans, no investment and were going down. I personally dont think lambert will vuy correctly we have a very weak squad and i just dont think 30m will get us what we need.

Yeah I think someone did mention Buffalo.

Mat Kendrick has made himself look a bit silly now though.  All season he has been cautious not to be too critical of PL and since the end of the season he has been championing for PL to go.  Now it looks like PL is staying for the short team at least, I am not sure if he will be welcome back into VP!

• Like 2

Buffalo bisons (NY)  owner Rob Rich worth $1.8bn - is this our man TT ?

Great name.

His plane is sitting on the ramp at BHX. Along with the one that arrived yesterday it appears wrapped up for a stay (meaning more than one day)

• Like 3