Adblockers - please click ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Season 4 is much better since they got rid of the whiny pesky Stark mother. The most detestable character on the show

I demand the "Game of Thrones if it happened entirely on Facebook" link

• Like 1

Note to self - Must not read this thread before tonight. Also, must not go on facebook, any blogs, newsites, or even talk to anyone.

I demand the "Game of Thrones if it happened entirely on Facebook" link

They haven't done it yet, don't worry I've been looking, as has Ghost, I'm sure.

• Like 1

Note to self - Must not read this thread before tonight. Also, must not go on facebook, any blogs, newsites, or even talk to anyone.

definitely dont follow frankie boyle on twitter

I would recommend against that anyway, to be fair. I don't understand the fascination with him, he just irks me in all kinds of ways. 

I like Caitlyn Stark.

I hate Sansa Stark. Most pointless character in the history of anything. Just mopes about and occasionally looks pensively over a nice view. The actress is sodding awful too. She can't even look miserable convincingly.

A lot of fans hate Sansa as she's the only main character who is purely a victim and doesn't try to fight back.

That being said, I intensely dislike Cat too, but only really because of the way she treated Jon Snow who is one of my favourite characters.

I don't hate Sansa....... and I have a hunch she will be one of the few left standing at the end of the story. Too inoffensive to kill, too valuable alive as heiress to Winterfell and the North.  

Book Spoiler

With Littlefinger's influence that girl will go far.

• Like 1

I'm despairing that we'll ever see the Mother of Dragons bare her funbags ever again  :(

I just love Natalie Dormer <3

I am definitely more than a little bit in love with her  :wub:

tumblr_n24162uQaS1qeybv0o1_250.gif

tumblr_n24162uQaS1qeybv0o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n24162uQaS1qeybv0o4_r1_250.gif

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â