Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I think a separate thread should be made for book spoilers. Even hints can ruin the show for you. For example, I had no idea that the Starks were going to get slaughtered at the end of S3, so it was incredible for me. Whereas when someone posts 'next week should be amazing', then I expect something to happen when approaching the end.

Obviously, Rev has now just vanished any element of surprise for me :lol:

It's also quite easy to read a book spoiler, even when warned in the post, as people spoiler tag the TV show too.

Thanks for ruining season 3 for me

I haven't read the books but I'll read the spoilers, I've already read loads on the wiki.

I thought there were some really hilarious parts in the latest episode, my all time favourite.

For spoilers I'd say all book spoilers should be buried in spoiler boxes with warnings that they are from the book.

For TV spoilers, anything up to and including the latest episode should be fair game. What's the point in having a thread running parallel with a series if you can't talk about it? Maybe give people until Tuesday to catch up before not putting latest episode spoilers in a box.

but see there's already two different kinds of spoilers in spoiler boxes :)

I'll probably just abandon thread instead ;)

TV spoiler (season 3):

Rob & Cat probably shouldn't have gone to the wedding

Book spoiler:

Though it seems to turn out OK for Cat

http://youtu.be/cRwR7avc5Oc

That's all you have to do. Label the box.

you don't have to tell me. You're the one who did it! ;)

i think current epsiodes are fair game, same as what i assume the breaking bad and true detective threads are (havent read them because i havent caught up)

but discussing the books in here will end in tears

this is my view. Current series are fair game.

Book spoilers need to be labeled to ****!

What about the preview videos? Are they fair game?

I'll put it in spoilers anyway (Will also contain mild book spoilers but not anything that I think is too huge and shouldn't ruin anything)

Is Jaime training his new sword hand with Bronn?

Additional Book Spoiler-ish

A good replacement for Ilyn Payne, who is omitted due to the actor having cancer. One of the main things about Jaime's training with Payne is that it's hugely character building for him as he is easily swatted away and embarrassed by Payne, with him often laughing at Jaime too, which brings him humiliation that he's not used to and actually has to work for something for once. I think Bronn would be a good replacement as he would still have that mocking style about him that would humiliate Jaime, but the only problem is, Payne was perfect as he couldn't talk and tell anyone whereas Bronn can.

Not quite as good as having Payne, but I suppose it's making the best of a bad situation.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â