Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

31 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Rumours that Dorne may be coming back...

They've been completely absent for 6 straight episodes, and I can't say I've missed them, but they've got to do something.

The natural move, I guess, is for them to march on King's Landing, which could throw a spanner in the works with the religious nutters, Tyrell's and Lannisters all eyeing each other up. It'd also get in the way of the Clegane showdown, so I can't see it. Where else do they go though?

55 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Someone has deciphered Sansa's letter:

Reveal hidden contents

"You promised to protect me. Now you have a chance to fulfill your promise. The Knights of the Vale are under your command. Ride north for Winterfell. Lend us your aid and I shall see to it that you are [well/properly] rewarded."

Presumably at some point we'll find out why she never bothered to tell Jon about this...

Jamie Lannister is a pompous child crippling arsehole, and this five season charm offensive does nothing to change that. I'd love to see Bran get his revenge .

Edited by maqroll

As predicted so far: allies against the crown in Westeros are coming together. Essos is coming via The Greyjoys.

Richard E Grant is coming back. Something is afoot in that whole situation, and brazenly going around dishing out cash (from where?) when she would known the House of Black and White would be after her doesn't make sense. Arya is definitely in control somehow, and some of it isn't her).

I have no purpose what the Brotherhood is doing - I thought they were supposed to be Robin Hood types. Doesn't seem like Denis Pennis's men have good manners anymore.

Really welcome return for the Hound. Cleganebowl.

2 hours ago, islingtonclaret said:

Arya is definitely in control somehow, and some of it isn't her

I have no purpose what the Brotherhood is doing - I thought they were supposed to be Robin Hood types. Doesn't seem like Denis Pennis's men have good manners anymore.

My take is the opposite. It was Arya, and that wasn't the Brotherhood.

I like the current Arya theory, and if it does turn out to be true based on the little clues that are within it, then I really need to start paying more attention to stuff :) 

Â