Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Do any of the Starks have a "legitimate" claim for the throne?

If...

***Brace yourself, book spoiler is coming***

meme-brace-yourself-preparense.jpg

...as is theorised, Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark then that'd make him a) a legitimate Stark and b) a pretty solid claimant.

I wonder who Tyrion is going to choose as his champion

:suspect:

Would he be allowed to in the circumstances?

I cant see how they could stop him, its his right.

Prior warning that this is a book spoiler but it's being discussed within the context of the TV show.

I'm going to assume that the two wildling attacks on the Wall will be condensed down to one. Mance's main attack where Stannis shows up. Ygritte should meet her end there.

Prior warning that this is a book spoiler but it's being discussed within the context of the TV show.

I'm going to assume that the two wildling attacks on the Wall will be condensed down to one. Mance's main attack where Stannis shows up. Ygritte should meet her end there.

Episode 9 is called "the Watchers on the Wall" and rumoured to be entirely set there

nigel & meath - title of episode 8

wainy - title of episode 9

gives a bit away as to what might happen

Ah OK, never look at the titles really.

A bit strange that they would give away spoilers in them?

nigel & meath - title of episode 8

wainy - title of episode 9

gives a bit away as to what might happen

Ah OK, never look at the titles really.

A bit strange that they would give away spoilers in them?

It's not exactly a huge spoiler, but you can work out what happens if you really think about it.

Before the last episode, only book readers would be able to figure it out, and even after I think most would still be none the wiser.

Do any of the Starks have a "legitimate" claim for the throne?

If...

***Brace yourself, book spoiler is coming***

meme-brace-yourself-preparense.jpgB) a pretty solid claimant.

...as is theorised, Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark then that'd make him a) a legitimate Stark and

that would be the worst plot twist ever IMO. Surely if that was the case Catelyn wouldn't have been such a massive bitch to Jon Snow all his life and also rendered her "all because I couldn't love a motherless child" speech between her and Talisa totally pointless. With two Targs running around already I can't see how the narrative of either the books or the TV is served by adding a 3rd one.

Edited by Eames

Â