Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

WTF

n-CHRIS-RAMSEY-TOTTENHAM-MAIL-large570.j

What are you WTFing at?  Adebayor has celebrated every goal he has scored this season like that. It seems to be his 'thing' and the headline reflects that.  Chris Ramsey has been shopped out of the picture for composition reasons I presume.  

I don't think he has been disappeared by Stalin or anything. 

Really? It does not diminish the photo anymore to leave the coach in there. It just looks really, really bad otherwise.

I agree, it is ill advised at best.

The 4th official has been shopped out too. Should we all be up in arms about that, or are we only oversensitive about black people? 

WTF

n-CHRIS-RAMSEY-TOTTENHAM-MAIL-large570.j

What are you WTFing at?  Adebayor has celebrated every goal he has scored this season like that. It seems to be his 'thing' and the headline reflects that.  Chris Ramsey has been shopped out of the picture for composition reasons I presume.  

I don't think he has been disappeared by Stalin or anything. 

Really? It does not diminish the photo anymore to leave the coach in there. It just looks really, really bad otherwise.

I agree, it is ill advised at best.

The 4th official has been shopped out too. Should we all be up in arms about that, or are we only oversensitive about black people? 

Who is up in arms? I'm certainly not. I said it is ill advised at best and I think that is a fair and reasonable statement, it isn't over sensitive or 'up in arms'

I don't think it was a racially motivated in any way, I do think it was naive bordering on stupid to do it and leave it so open to that sort of interpretation.

It's both racist and baldist! :P

I'm sorry to say that baldism isn't one of the 9 protected characteristic's :)

I thought it looked quite embarrasing when I saw it last night and that he may get some stick for it. I wondered if the brushing out of the other guy is just to put more emphasise on Sherwood making a fool of himself I suppose if you left the other guy in it perhaps detract from Sherwood.

Â