Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

not from tonight but still...

8LchE8r.gif

impossible not to like that man

pushing the ref this season was a bit stupid and went down in my book. also has being acting a bit weird in recent weeks in some of his quotes

as for his star player, Marco Reus is a special talent. Real would have been better balanced if signed him instead of Bale

Blanc going negative was so so stupid, especially considering if they had scored one and Chelsea scored one, Psg would've gone through. Removing his threat meant only Chelsea had a chance to score, even if the odds of them scoring went down a bit.

Edit: by scored one, I mean after the game was 1-0

Edited by Rovers13

Absolutely devastated to see that dirty, nasty, chavvy, plastic club in another CL semi (Chelsea I mean). I hope that get hammered in the next round bt I'm starting to really worry they might fluke it and win the damned thing again. 

Now for this evenings football. Looking forward to Atletico v Barca. Should be a cracker.

Edited by One For The Road

Which game is the one to watch today?

at least last night you had the one game on itv which made the decision far easier

cant imagine the chelsea game was better than dortmund v madrid, so if i got lucky last night the game i watch tonight will be shit...

I watched both first leg games on replay. They were both quite dull, but I guess that's to be expected for the first leg. Tiki-taka often lulls me into near-sleep but hopefully not this time around. I think Atletico-Barca will be a good watch, but I'm more invested in the downfall of Man Utd so I don't which to pick.

Â