Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

What on earth is the Bayern formation? Lahm is playing defensive midfield.

Think he has for the majority of their season. Think they play Rafinha and Alaba at full back. Edited by Crumpet

is lahm at DMC still confusing the **** out of sky? think ive seen bayern play around 10 times this year and for 9 of them lahm was playing there with rafinha at RB, graham souness spent 20 minutes before the man city game absolutely bamboozled by it! one of them footballers i think, stick him in goal and he'd probably still look good

• Like 1

What on earth is the Bayern formation? Lahm is playing defensive midfield.

Think he has for the majority of their season. Think they play Rafinha and Alaba at full back.

I know but Rafinha isn't playing, so they are effectively without a right back.

looks to me like when they have the ball boateng covers RB, without the ball lahm does drop back in there, thing is alaba plays pretty much left midfield, utd will get at least one chance like the welbeck one at OT tonight i think

moyes might spot the RB thing and move the quicker valencia over there... nah who am i kidding

Last years Bayern were much better than this years Bayern.

They do seem to lack creativty. United have defended brilliantly in the game and a half. i think Rooney should have scored. He just wasn't prepared to shoot with his left foot.

Â