Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

I think Real Madrid would beat Chelsea no problems over the two legs, Chelsea don't like quick nippy players running at their back 4 and Madrid have the best in the world at that.

I wouldn't put any money on Bayern going through put it that way, Chelsea are a pain in the backside to play in cup competitions. They'd beat Man. United comfortably if the shock happens.

Can't believe Lampard is still getting picked. I hope Hodgson isn't getting any ideas.

after watching him tonight i hope not, he was terribly off the pace. There are much better options in midfield now. 

On the tube travelling back from a night out in Hammersmith. Quite a few delirious Chelsea fans around, phoning their mates to celebrate, discussing the excellence of Ba's goal, etc.

Bah humbug.

I never get signal on the tube, that alone is reason to celebrate.

PSG blew that-Cavani should have scored that and it would have been game over. Mourinho is a total word removed, its all about him and it just makes you want to puke. If he was made of Jose Mourinho flavored chocolate, he would eat himself before blaming the referee. 

Can't believe Lampard is still getting picked. I hope Hodgson isn't getting any ideas.

Ramires and Matic out tonight, they are both ahead of him.

That makes sense. I thought Mourinho had some sort of misplaced loyalty to his old favourites.

Hazard got injured so if it's a couple of weeks job he'll struggle to make both Munich games.

That will be key as Oscar has been off the pace recently and Wlliam is not top quality standard imo so they will struggle to get the ball to their forwards.

Hazard got injured so if it's a couple of weeks job he'll struggle to make both Munich games.

That will be key as Oscar has been off the pace recently and Wlliam is not top quality standard imo so they will struggle to get the ball to their forwards.

Surprised to see someone say Willian is not top quality, I think he's real class. He's not a player like Hazard though so that point could be right.

If Grant Holt or Heskey played like Cavani did last night they would be slaughtered. his performance over 2 legs was appalling. the Urugauyan Fellaini

Blanc should also be sacked for his negative moves, by taking off his 2 most dangerous players and in Lucas case putting on a defender which played right into Chelseas hands

Â