Midweek football 7/10 March

andykeenan

They sealed their relegation when Poyet put Johnson on the bench against West Ham.

Playing Fletcher/Wickham up front, you need to have a creative player to give them the chances, so he keeps his best and most creative player in the bench. Should have got sacked for that decision alone.

Sunderland haven't recovered from having O'Neill in charge.

Neither have we...

That's what I was alluding to. It might emphasise the difficult task Lambert has taken on.

DI Canio and De Fanti did an whole lot of damage also. They've wasted so much money on strikers who just arent' doing a job for them 6m on Altidore, 8m for Wickham, 12m for Fletcher and 5m for Danny Graham.

£12m for Steven Fletcher is the most Martin O'Neill transfer in the history of transfers.

not sure Matt Jarvis to West Ham was the most Martin O'Neill transfer in history and most surprising of all he didn't sign him

WTF

n-CHRIS-RAMSEY-TOTTENHAM-MAIL-large570.j

What are you WTFing at?  Adebayor has celebrated every goal he has scored this season like that. It seems to be his 'thing' and the headline reflects that.  Chris Ramsey has been shopped out of the picture for composition reasons I presume.  

I don't think he has been disappeared by Stalin or anything. 

• Like 1

WTF

What are you WTFing at?  Adebayor has celebrated every goal he has scored this season like that. It seems to be his 'thing' and the headline reflects that.  Chris Ramsey has been shopped out of the picture for composition reasons I presume.  

Really? It does not diminish the photo anymore to leave the coach in there. It just looks really, really bad otherwise.

• Like 1

WTF

Really? It does not diminish the photo anymore to leave the coach in there. It just looks really, really bad otherwise.

I agree, it is ill advised at best.

Â